Location of consultation
- in an office in Luxembourg city
- at home
- at your workplace
- English (on request)
- Romanian (on request)
Gifted and sophrology
- Sophrology (like other approaches) opens doors to self-knowledge by working on body-mind links.
- It allows gifted people to become aware of this potential by anchoring it with more confidence in the body:
- Knowing how to relax and better manage your mental activity,
- Knowing how to live better with your emotional feelings and use their power,
- Return to the body to live the present moment and limit anxiety,
- Develop self-confidence,
- Open the doors of intuition,
- Open up and unleash your potential.
- with or without 'gifted' diagnosis
- for adults
- for children, depending on demand and in collaboration with other specialists if necessary
- for teens
Nadege RavouxSophrologist certified RNCP level III
Graduated from CEAS Paris. Member of the Federation of Professional Schools of Sophrology.
Member of Union of Professional Sophrologists.
Concentration and relaxation therapy specialisation.
Trained and certified to support people facing burnout with sophrology techniques and practices.
Support within companies.
Also EMCC accredited professional coach and trainer.