Locations and modalities
- French / English on request
- Company manager
- Team manager
- HR / Management
Content and objectives
- Recall the principles of resilience and illustrate how they apply to a team
- Situate the current role of the manager in the process of resilience and/or transformation of the team/organisation.
- Use models to support ongoing changes.
- Develop the (re)commitment of team or organisation members based on its values and resources.
- Apply change support tools (Appreciative Inquiry).
3 one-morning modules in virtual or face-to-face, pre-learning and co-learning via an exchange platform for inter-session monitoring
Fees and dates of the next sessions
More than 15 years of experience in team management, project management and business development.
Certificate of trainer Chamber of Commerce / Ministry of Education Luxembourg.