Locations and modalities of sessions
- at your workplace, in a company
- in an office in Luxembourg city
- at home
- English (on request)
- Romanian (on request)
Examples of requests and objectives to be supported in coaching for stress management
- Coping with stressful and impacting changes in your professional or personal life
- Experiencing stressful relationships at work, or in another context
- Have a goal to achieve and being accompanied with stress management until this goal is reached
- No longer having energy, feeling tired, feeling like you are heading towards a disaster
- Have experienced burnout or exhaustion and be supported in resuming professional life
- Feeling very stressed
- Learn to better manage stress
- Develop your performance and optimise your potential
Stress management coaching prices
- The rates depend on the session modalities (locations, online, etc.) and their duration. They vary between 110 EUR excluding tax and 150 EUR excluding tax per session for individual clients.
- Coaching support includes the availability of the professional coach for the duration of the support; inter-session monitoring; exercises and practice
Nadège RavouxProfessional coach
LinkUp Certified Coach, RNCP Level I. EMCC Accredited Senior Practitioner level
Trained in Narrative Practices at the Narrative Factory
Sophrologist certified RNCP level III - Trained in the prevention and management of burnout.
More than 15 years of experience in team management, project management and “business development”.