- via our partners
- French English
- Anyone who wishes to develop their concentration skills
Content and objectives
- Know and differentiate the basic mechanisms of attention, mental dispersion and concentration.
- Understand the link between the work environment and the impact on attention and concentration.
- Identify your own dispersal factors, resources and helping behaviors.
- Experiment with behavioral exercises and tools that allow you to focus and stay focused.
- Understand the link between motivation, flow, concentration and mental energy.
- Apply the techniques.
Dates of the next sessions
- Consult us
Nadège RavouxRNCP level I professional coach
Company trainer and professional coach.
Narrative practitioner trained at La Fabrique Narrative
Sophrologist certified RNCP level III
Certificate of trainer Chamber of Commerce / Ministry of Education Luxembourg.