SoColibris was born from our encounter with sophrology: 2 years of study and individual and group practice allowing us to have our certification as a practitioner in sophrology (France RNCP level III certification) from CEAS Paris. Today, we are still the 4 co-founders of this human enterprise.
Nadège is the manager and main partner of SoColibris sàrl and the main provider of the services offered, also through our partners.
DEONTOLOGY AND PROFESSIONAL ETHICS
- Confidentiality, respect for people and organizations, ideological, religious and political neutrality.
- Commitment to professional associations and respect for their code of ethics
- For the practice of coaching, our practice respects the global code of ethics of theEuropean Mentoring and Coaching Association (EMCC). Nadège is an active member of EMCC Luxembourg.
- For sophrology, we adhere to the charter of ethics and deontology of sophrologists of the Federation of Professional Schools in Sophrology and we are adherent members of Union of professional sophrologists.
- Nadège is also an active member of Luxembourg Positive Psychology Association.
- Professional supervision continues as a coach.
- Commitment to our continuous professional formation
- Professional support
- Respect for our differences and those of our customers
- Humanity and benevolence
- Autonomy and empowerment of our customers.
One day there was a big forest fire. All the terrified animals, aghast, watched helplessly disaster. Only the little hummingbird was bustling about, fetching a few drops of water with its beak to throw them on the fire.
After a while, the armadillo, annoyed by this derisory agitation, said to him: “Hummingbird! You're not crazy ? It is not with these drops of water that you are going to put out the fire! ” And the hummingbird replied, "I know I can't do it on my own, but I'm doing my part."
The hummingbird, it's you, it's us, each doing their part, at our own scale, at our own pace and in complete freedom, in an individual but also as collective journey.