Who can practice sophrology?
How does an individual session take place?
The other sessions proceed as follows:
• A dialogue to discuss and take stock.
• A convenient which includes a relaxation phase and specific exercises.
• A post-practice dialogue during which you describe your impressions and feelings.
• We give you a recording and a summary sheet.
We agree on the exercises to be applied, and discuss the next steps.
In practice, how to dress and prepare?
Sophrology is practiced in a standing, seated position, more rarely lying down.
How many sessions are needed?
To sleep better, know how to relax, feel good, its effects and benefits can be seen after only 3 to 5 sessions.
Where do the sessions take place?
- At your home on request.
– Online if you can't or don't want to move.
– At your workplace, at a company.
– Outside : in a park or in the forest if you wish and conditions allow it, etc.
At what time of the day?
In a group or individually?
The individual sessions are adapted to your request and your personal objectives and allow a completely individualised follow-up.
Sophrology: when I feel bad or when I feel good?
According to wise adage 'Prevention is better than cure', we encourage anyone interested to consult us too to acquire useful tools for manage daily stressnot; develop their performance; develop their life projects; his creativity; blossom; learn better, etc.