- English on request
- Romanian on request
WHY SOPHROLOGY AS AN ACCOMPANYING DISEASE?
- Be accompanied by a professional during your illness
- Feel more confident about medical exams
- Have tools to better cope with pain on a daily basis
- Be emotionally supported and do helpful exercises
- Live your body in a more positive way during illness
- Find yourself, free yourself, keep your self-confidence
CONTACT US FOR A SOPHROLOGY SESSION IN ACCOMPANIMENT OF CANCER OR ILLNESS
Nadege RavouxSophrologist certified RNCP level III
Sophrologist partner EUROPA DONNA LUXEMBOURG for breast cancer support with sophrology.
Diane WELFRINGERSophrologist certified RNCP level III
Specialisation in disease and cancer support. Accompanying hospitals with sophrology for several years. Sophrology and disease specialisation, sophrology and sleep, sophrology and sexuality. Support and cancer care.