Stress management: Educators, Teachers, Parents.
This 3-part professional training has been specially designed for early childhood educators, parents and facility managers.
Manage your own stress, understand the mechanisms of stress, have tools for everyday life.
This interactive training gives you concrete tools, allows you to change your outlook on stress and learn from each other in a benevolent space of sharing and experiences.
For more information and to register for this session: Self-confidence, stress management and everyday well-being - EmoSkills (emo-skills.com)
- Assess your level of stress and physical, mental and emotional fatigue
- Simple tools for daily stress management
- Connect to your inner potential
- Step by step changes
- FEEL CONFIDENCE IN YOURSELF
- Confidence in your identified strengths
- Understand the mechanisms of self-confidence
- Build your confidence through action
- Identify your reactions to stress
- Feel the mental focus and the grounding to keep calm
- Understanding the mechanisms of stress
- The role of positive emotions at work
- Your thoughts and your 'helping' glasses
Accredited training Continuing Professional Training Ministry of National Education, Children and Youth.